PMA is currently accepting students age 4 and up!
Do any of these describe your child?
- Trouble sitting still
- Listening and focus are hard to wrangle
- Resistant to authority
- Sometimes talks back
- Needing many reminders to follow through with duties
- Lack of self-discipline or self-control
- Doesn't finish homework
- Messy room
- Over-eats junk food
- Bad temper, sometimes disrespectful
- Overly shy
- Habit of quitting new hobbies
- DOING GREAT, and you want to further foster good habits in focus, discipline, follow-through, hard work, and self-care for future success and health
Imagine finding an activity for your child that your child LOVES attending, and where your child learns better behavior, focus, and life and learning habits?
Imagine how your child's life and future would change if they learned to WANT to achieve focus, discipline, and self-control
Imagine the day your child witnesses BULLYING, even as a victim. Do you want them to have a prepared response, focusing on diffusing the situation? And the confidence to act?
Martial Arts Classes For Kids Are A Healthy, Positive Place They Love To Go!
At Plainville Martial Arts, our martial arts classes for kids empower your child with good habits, while offering achievable rewards at regular intervals to keep them excited and motivated to do better! The kicker for parents is, "doing better" comes only by -- even is DEFINED BY -- greater focus and discipline. Kids love to succeed, and we make Plainville Martial Arts a place they are excited to come, have fun, and do something they can be successful at with incremental rewards and promotions for their earnest effort.
If you want your child to grow up with:
- PMA ("Positive Mental Attitude!")
- The ability to set goals
- Physical fitness and comfort in their body
...please fill out the form below to get your child started right now: